It is the diligence and experience of our developers that makes us successful in what we do. Owing to the fast pace of the world of technology, new discoveries are being made almost every day. In fact, it has gone through some drastic changes in the last few decades and have gained instant popularity.
Why with Moxman
Technologies We Use
JAVA is a programming language majorly for Web Development purpose. Most major web sites (Google, Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Expedia, eBay, major airlines, etc.) have Java infrastructure on the backend. From a performance and scale perspective, nothing tops the Java platform for its combination of scalability and performance for web applications.
JAVA is a popular web application programming language and has several advantages
- Easy and Comprehensive
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Networking Programs
- High Performance
Getting expected profit and large conversion rate in business is the ultimate goal for any business firm. Magneto shows the simple and efficient way to explore your business thought through websites.
JAVA is used quite extensively to create web applications, it is done using the Java Enterprise Edition. But in modern web development on the Java platform, you no longer use JSP, and Servlets are used primarily behind the scenes. These are all the features of java in web development.
Angular JS is an open source web application framework. It was originally developed in 2009 by Misko Hevery and Adam Abrons. It is now maintained by Google. Its latest version is 1.4.3.
Angular JS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML's syntax to express your application's components clearly and succinctly. Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you currently have to write. Overall, Angular JS is a framework to build large scale and high performance web application while keeping them as easy-to-maintain.
- Angular JS provides capability to create Single Page Application in a very clean and maintainable way.
- Angular JS provides data binding capability to HTML thus giving user a rich and responsive experience.
- Angular JS code is unit testable.
- Angular JS uses dependency injection and make use of separation of concerns.
- Angular JS provides reusable components. With Angular JS, developer write less code and get more functionality.
Spring team created Spring Boot to address the complexity of configuration. SPRING BOOT is a Framework from “The Spring Team” to ease the bootstrapping and development of new Spring Applications. It provides defaults for code and annotation configuration to quick start new Spring projects within no time.
It follows “Opinionated Defaults Configuration” Approach to avoid lot of boilerplate code and configuration to improve Development, Unit Test and Integration Test Process, which really takes more time.
Major features of Spring Boot:
- Simplified & version conflict free dependency management through the starter POMs.
- We can quickly setup and run standalone, web applications and micro services at very less time.
- You can just assemble the jar artifact which comes with an embedded Tomact, Jetty or Undertow application server and you are ready to go.
- Spring Boot provides HTTP endpoints to access application internals like detailed metrics, application inner working, health status, etc.
- No XML based configurations at all. Very much simplified properties. The beans are initialized, configured and wired automatically.
Spring Boot Framework has one limitation. It is some what bit time consuming process to convert existing or legacy Spring Framework projects into Spring Boot Applications but we can convert all kinds of projects into Spring Boot Applications. It is very easy to create brand new/Greenfield Projects using Spring Boot.
MongoDB is a document-oriented database. Instead of storing your data in tables made out of individual rows, like a relational database does, it stores your data in collections made out of individual documents. In MongoDB, a document is a big JSON blob with no particular format or schema.
MongoDB is used by some of the largest companies in the world, including Facebook, Google, Nokia, MTV Networks, Cisco, Forbes, and many more. This is one of the leading and ongoing technology for to store data in the database. MongoDB is also a cross platform DBMS, currently supporting Windows, Mac, Solaris, and various Linux distributions at the time of writing.
Reason to use MangoDb over RDBMS:
- Schema less − MongoDB is a document database in which one collection holds different documents. Number of fields, content and size of the document can differ from one document to another.
- Structure of a single object is clear.
- No complex joins.
- Deep query-ability. MongoDB supports dynamic queries on documents using a document-based query language that's nearly as powerful as SQL.
- Ease of scale-out − MongoDB is easy to scale.
Your data is valuable. As your company grows and compliance rules change, you need the flexibility to manage your data efficiently ORACLE delivers the most complete, integrated, and secured database and data management solution for any deployment. Whether your business requires data to remain on premises, managed within your data centre, or deployed in the cloud, Oracle provides you with access to the same enterprise-scale database technology virtually anywhere.
A database server is the key to solving the problems of information management. In general, a server reliably manages a large amount of data in a multiuser environment so that many users can concurrently access the same data. All this is accomplished while delivering high performance. A database server also prevents unauthorized access and provides efficient solutions for failure recovery.
- Market Presence
- Version Changes
- Backup and Recovery
- Multiple Database Support
A database is a separate application that stores a collection of data. Each database has one or more distinct APIs for creating, accessing, managing, searching and replicating the data it holds. MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use RDBMS being used for many small and big businesses. MySQL is developed, marketed and supported by MySQL AB, which is a Swedish company.
MySQL is becoming so popular because of many good reasons :
- Released under an open-source license. So you have nothing to pay to use it.
- Very powerful program in its own right. It handles a large subset of the functionality of the most expensive and powerful database packages.
- Works very quickly and works well even with large data sets.
- Very friendly to PHP, the most appreciated language for web development.
- Works on many operating systems and with many languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA, etc.